Just for fun... (一对夫妻的家信)
Husband working abroad wrote to his wife... 在国外工作的丈夫写信给妻子...Dear Sweetheart, 亲爱的,
I can't send my salary this month as the global market crises has affected
me, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart.
这个月因为全球经济危机,我没法寄工资过来了,但是我寄了100个吻给你,我的爱人。
Your loving husband,
爱你的丈夫
His wife replied... 他的妻子回复...
Sweetheart Dearest, 亲爱的,
Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...
谢谢你的100个吻,下面我用你的吻换的东西...
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
送牛奶的人答应用2个吻换一个月的牛奶
2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect us only after 7 kisses.
7个吻之后电工就答应不给我们断电
3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the*//*rent
房东同意每天2-3个吻来取代房租
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items and hope you understand.
超市老板不答应只是吻而已,所以我给了他其他的东西,希望你能明白
5. Other expenses 40 kisses. 其他花费40个吻
Please don't worry about me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and
I hope I can complete the month using this balance...
Shall I plan the same for next month? Please Advise!!!
请不要担心,我还剩下35个吻,希望能用这些度过这一个月...
下个月我能排同样的计划吗?请告知!!!
Your Sweet Heart,
爱你的, 哈 没看懂啥意思耶 ;P 这样也行{:3_128:} {:3_137:}O(∩_∩)O~
页:
[1]